Attaining Clean Energy Strategy Targets
The global demand for hydrogen is increasing exponentially. Clean energy requirements are emerging for all transportation and manufacturing sectors creating challenges for Hydrogen production, storage and transportation. From pressure and temperature compensation to sealing and compression, Senior Metal Bellows is applying its design expertise to enable customers to accelerate their global net zero-emission targets.
• Cooling – Reservoirs and Thermal Bypass Valves for Heat Exchangers, Electric Motors, and Hydrogen Fuel Cells
• Sealing – Hydrogen compatible high-pressure dynamic sealing solutions
• Compression and Pumping – World-leading Hydrogen Isotope pumping systems
• Compensation – Sub-sea, deep well and high altitude aviation ‘all metal’ compensators
Familiarity with the most stringent specifications and design codes, we develop new products (and reimagine conventional ones) for cutting-edge technology that propels our technology partners forward. We design for extreme temperature, pressure, and corrosive environments—especially when high lifecycle, zero leakage, maintenance-free operation, and high performance are essential. Our process is fast and efficient, with full in-house resources, including 3D solid modeling (rapid proof-of-concept), finite-element structural analysis, flow simulation and sizing—along with all required qualifications and documentation to meet global manufacturing standards.
Fabrication & Testing
We bring our innovative designs to life in an advanced manufacturing facility where state-of-the-industry processes are executed under the highest standards. Seasoned technicians supervise advanced fabrication in:
- Metal joining & forming with vacuum furnaces, and hydraulic presses to 1200-ton strength
- Precision welding including methods such as TIG, laser, and electron-beam
- Metal finish & metallurgy, with two automated cleaning lines
featuring advanced cleaning, passivation and etching capabilities
- Functional testing, including extreme environmental chambers, spring, tensile, and acceptance testing. Performance validation for all parameters.
Start a conversation with one of our engineers to discover a way forward.