B. Type of Information We Collect
We collect Personally identifiable information for a number of reasons, including:
- Sending us an email regarding any questions or comments you may have.
- Requesting to receive information about our products and services.
“Personally identifiable information” is information that we can use to identify you as an individual. Personally identifiable information includes your name, email address, company name, title, phone number, and other similar information.
C. How We Use Your Personal Information
We will use your Personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To respond to your customer service inquiries.
- To understand more about you, so we can customize the information about our services, products and offers on our Website to your preferences.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide marketing and promotional materials to you from time to time, including via mailing lists.
D. Sharing Your Personal Information
We may need to disclose your personal information when required by law, when legally useful to defend the Company, or to comply with a current judicial proceeding, court order or legal process affecting our Website. Aside from the purposes described above, we do not share or sell or rent your Personally identifiable information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless we have your permission.
E. Collection of Non-Personal Information
In general, you can visit the Website without providing any personal information. Non-personal information collected may include the pages visited on http://www.metalbellows.com/, browser type, browser language, operating system, and internet protocol (“IP”) address. Non-personal data is aggregated to understand Website usability and performance.
When you visit or use our Website, we may also collect non-personal information through cookies, server log files and “pixel tags.” This information is also used to better understand and improve the usability, performance and effectiveness of our Website.
- Cookies. Our Website may use “cookies,” which are data that a web server transfers to an individual computer for recordkeeping purposes. Cookies are a common industry standard and often used by websites to help facilitate users’ and visitors’ ongoing access to and use of a particular website. These cookies help us serve you better by allowing our server to recognize your computer and any settings you created on our Website.
- Server Log Files. Your computer is automatically assigned an Internet Protocol (IP) address by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), which serves as an identifying number. Whenever you visit our Website, your IP number may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files, along with the time of your visit and the pages within our site that you visited. The purpose of tracking your IP address, and any other visitor’s IP address is to calculate the usage levels of our Website, help diagnose problems with our Website’s servers, and to administer the site.
- Pixel Tags. Our Website may use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “pixel tags”) to compile anonymous aggregate statistics about site usage and response rates. These pixel tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of our Website, to deliver services, and to help determine the effectiveness of our promotional and marketing or advertising campaigns.
F. Security of Your Personal Information
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy on our Website. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information that you transmit.
G. Non-U.S. Users
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using this Website, you consent to this transfer.
H. Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other third party sites. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies, and we are not responsible for their content or their privacy practices. The Company is not, and shall not be, held responsible for the contents, in any way or form, of any linked site or of any link contained in a linked site. We provide these links only as a convenience to you, the user of the Website; and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by our Company of the linked site. Users submitting information to third party web sites should review the privacy policies posted on those sites before providing them with Personally identifiable information.
I. Contacting Us