Our flexible shaft coupling products satisfy a wide variety of applications where precise positioning and control of machine components is required. We offer a broad line of standard designs with a variety of configurations to match your size and torque requirements.
Our stainless steel welded diaphragm couplings provide:
- Low wind-up (rotational deflection between driver and load)
- Low backlash (from reversing or varying loads)
- Constant rotational velocity
- Low inertia
- High corrosion resistance
- Ability to withstand extreme temperature conditions
- Reliable axial and angular characteristics
Meeting Your Needs
Our standard bellows shaft couplings are available in bore sizes ranging from .090 to .625 inches [2.29 to 15.88 mm] with maximum torque ratings of 25 to 5000 in-oz [0.1 to 19.2 N•m].
If you don’t find a standard product that meets your application requirements, we can design a custom product for you.