Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
You will have diverse and stimulating assignments focusing on continuous improvement and planning and designing manufacturing processes throughout our facility. This position maximizes efficiency by analyzing all aspects of our manufacturing processes. Provide “hands-on” technical support to multiple departments that may include but are not limited to Stamping, Forging, Chemical Processing, Welding, Heat Treating, Machining, Assembly, and Functional Testing. Provide mechanical engineering support for manufacturing departments to maintain required quality standards, control costs and meet production schedules.
BSME or MSME along with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience (preferably in a job-shop environment)
Access to our facility (and, therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States and properly licensed foreign persons. EOE: minority/female/disability/veteran
Customer Service Representative
Reporting to the Sales & Contracts Manager under general direction, coordinates and performs a broad variety of customer support and sales related functions for the sale of Senior Aerospace Metal Bellows products across a variety of markets. Primary function is to ensure total customer satisfaction pertaining to the processing and managing of customer orders and ensuring delivery in accordance with customer requirements.
Associates Degree/3-5 Years’ experience
Production Planning Manager
Reporting to the Director of Operations, responsible for leading the production planning team to effectively create and maintain efficient production schedules that meet customer requirements while minimizing cycle times and effectively utilizing the Company’s ERP system.
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate the activities of production control employees to schedule and ship company products within designates delivery dates and financial goals.
- Manage the preparation, issuance, and expediting of program plans and schedules based on production requirements.
- Control various load factors to ensure maximum usage of available capacity involving employees, material, and equipment of each of the departments concerned.
Bachelor’s Degree along with a minimum of 5 years’ planning leadership experience (APICS certification preferable).
Production Manager/1st shift & Production Manager/2nd shift
Direct, coordinate, and supervise employees in assigned departments involved in the manufacture of the Company’s products. Maximize the efficient use of available equipment and personnel and ensure compliance with all quality and schedule requirements.
- Develop, implement, and monitor policies and procedures to ensure the safe, timely, and efficient manufacture of quality products in compliance with the customer’s requirements.
- Establish production schedules and plan and arrange the daily work assignments for the departments to meet schedule requirements and effect balanced production to control costs.
- Establish standards of performance and schedule inter-departmental workflow to meet schedule requirements and control costs. Make recommendations with regard to changes in methods, equipment and product design to improve manufacturability.
Bachelor’s Degree along with a minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
Reporting to the Materials Manager under minimal direction, plan, schedule, and monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle. Primary responsibilities include the planning, coordination and efficient movement of materials with purchasing, manufacturing operations, and engineering while demonstrating highly effective inventory control methodologies. Work on a wide variety of complex planning activities to determine material requirements.
Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years’ experience
Access to our facility (and, therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States and properly licensed foreign persons.
All Around Machinist – 2nd/3rd Shift
With minimal supervision, plan, layout and perform a wide range of difficult and frequently-unusual machining operations to produce a wide variety of parts, dies, jigs, and fixtures using all of the machine shop tools and equipment.
HS Diploma or equivalent, 5+ years of experience
CNC Machinist – 2nd/3rd Shift
Under direct supervision, operate CNC machine shop equipment where little or no set-up is required and perform highly-repetitive tasks in accordance with work instructions.
- Work from basic blueprints, material requests, methods sheets, or other written work instructions.
- Perform other various basic secondary operations including deburring and polishing parts.
- Inspect complex parts using a wide variety of measuring devices and equipment applying geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Basic computer knowledge to perform labor transactions, and other required functions.
HS Diploma or equivalent, 1-3 years experience
Weld Support – 2nd Shift
Under general supervision, perform a variety of standard work processes required to support the manufacture of bellows components and assemblies to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
HS Diploma or equivalent
Welder 1 – 2nd Shift
Under direct supervision, set up and perform any one (1) of the following welding processes to produce bellows capsules using standard materials and metals: TIG ID, TIG OD, or Laser ID.
Work from drawings and other documented work instructions. Make standard set-ups and maintain operating conditions. Inspect parts using basic measuring equipment including micrometers, verniers, and leak check equipment.
HS Diploma or equivalent