All Around Machinist – 2nd and 3rd Shift
With minimal supervision, plan, layout and perform a wide range of difficult and frequently-unusual machining operations to produce a wide variety of parts, dies, jigs, and fixtures using all of the machine shop tools and equipment.
Requirements: HS Diploma or equivalent, 5+ years of experience
Welder 2nd Shift
Under direct supervision, set up and perform any one (1) of the following welding processes to produce bellows capsules using standard materials and metals: TIG ID, TIG OD, or Laser ID.
Work from drawings and other documented work instructions. Make standard set-ups and maintain operating conditions. Inspect parts using basic measuring equipment including micrometers, verniers, and leak check equipment.
Requirements: HS Diploma or equivalent
Work from blueprints, route sheets, and written instructions.
Make set-up, or obtain assistance with complicated set-ups. Inspect per ES Specifications to ensure parts are in compliance with all quality and dimensional requirements. Maintain set-up and make minor adjustments when necessary, referring unusual problems or situations to supervisor.
Ensure quality of product through quantitative charting techniques such as statistical process control (SPC) and the use of a variety of precision measuring devices and equipment including contour reader and non-contact measuring system.
Basic computer knowledge to perform labor transactions, and other required functions.
Requirements: HS Diploma or equivalent
With minimal supervision, perform all phases of deburring operations using all of the tools and equipment necessary to meet the surface finish and dimensional requirements on a wide variety of complex parts made of various metals and materials
Analyze finish and dimensional requirements and determine the most effective and efficient processes. Select equipment, media, and cycle time to achieve required results.
Operate a variety of tools and equipment including speed lathe, tumbling equipment, high powered scopes, drills, hand grinders, a wide range of hand and power operated tools, and fixed and variable measuring equipment.
Requirements:HS Diploma or equivalent 1-3 years experience.
Project Engineer I
Perform complex and advanced mechanical engineering work, requiring a high degree of technical competence, under general supervision. Responsible for the overall technical integrity and success of assigned projects for the design of edge-welded metal bellows assemblies, accumulators, reservoirs, compressors, valves, and other non-bellows products. Plan, organize, and lead a variety of technical projects involving the design, fabrication, test, and modification of mechanical and electromechanical components and assemblies for a wide range of applications in compliance with customers’ requirements.
Requirements: BSME along with a minimum of 5 years’ related experience (Electro-mechanical experience preferred).
Production (Materials) Planner
Reporting to the Production Planning Manager under minimal direction, plan, schedule, and monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle. Primary responsibilities include the planning, coordination and efficient movement of materials with purchasing, manufacturing operations, and engineering while demonstrating highly effective inventory control methodologies. Work on a wide variety of complex planning activities to determine material requirements.
Requirements: A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-5 years’ related work experience. APICS certification preferable.
Under general supervision, provide mechanical engineering support for manufacturing departments in order to maintain required quality standards, control costs, and meet production schedules. Investigate and analyze assigned product and process non-conformances and apply sound engineering practices for resolution.
- Trouble shoot and disposition product and process non-conformances through Material Review Board by working from company and customer drawings, specifications, engineering procedures, product routings, and/or process work instructions.
- Provide manufacturing area “hands-on” technical floor support to assigned department(s), including but not limited to Stamping, Forging, Chemical Processing, Welding, Heat Treating, Machining, Assembly, and Functional Testing.
- Participate with Purchasing personnel to disposition Supplier product non-conformances or information requests.
- Participate with Project Engineering and Quality Engineering as a team to review and approve new and revised recurring product releases to Manufacturing.
- Prepare and submit for approval Engineering Change Orders for both procedure and drawing changes related to product, tooling, and processes.
- Support corrective action teams to resolve product and process non-conformances.
- Periodically review current products and evaluate processes. Determine changes to improve quality and productivity and implement after approval.
Requirements: College degree, BSME preferred, 5 years of experience.