All Around Machinist – 2nd and 3rd Shift
With minimal supervision, plan, layout and perform a wide range of difficult and frequently-unusual machining operations to produce a wide variety of parts, dies, jigs, and fixtures using all of the machine shop tools and equipment.
Requirements: HS Diploma or equivalent, 5+ years of experience
Welder 1st & 2nd Shift
Under direct supervision, set up and perform any one (1) of the following welding processes to produce bellows capsules using standard materials and metals: TIG ID, TIG OD, or Laser ID.
Work from drawings and other documented work instructions. Make standard set-ups and maintain operating conditions. Inspect parts using basic measuring equipment including micrometers, verniers, and leak check equipment.
Requirements: HS Diploma or equivalent
Work from blueprints, route sheets, and written instructions.
Make set-up, or obtain assistance with complicated set-ups. Inspect per ES Specifications to ensure parts are in compliance with all quality and dimensional requirements. Maintain set-up and make minor adjustments when necessary, referring unusual problems or situations to supervisor.
Ensure quality of product through quantitative charting techniques such as statistical process control (SPC) and the use of a variety of precision measuring devices and equipment including contour reader and non-contact measuring system.
Basic computer knowledge to perform labor transactions, and other required functions.
Requirements: HS Diploma or equivalent
With minimal supervision, perform all phases of deburring operations using all of the tools and equipment necessary to meet the surface finish and dimensional requirements on a wide variety of complex parts made of various metals and materials
Analyze finish and dimensional requirements and determine the most effective and efficient processes. Select equipment, media, and cycle time to achieve required results.
Operate a variety of tools and equipment including speed lathe, tumbling equipment, high powered scopes, drills, hand grinders, a wide range of hand and power operated tools, and fixed and variable measuring equipment.
Requirements:HS Diploma or equivalent 1-3 years experience.
Sr. Contracts Specialist
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Sales & Contracts Manager under minimal direction, overall responsibility for coordinating and managing activities associated with reviewing and negotiating various contractual documents, including purchase contracts, terms and conditions, Long Term Agreements and NDA’s. Also responsible for ensuring compliance related to internal policies and procedures, contractual requirements and U.S. Government Regulations, and for representing the company when dealing with external business partners.
- Contract Review and Negotiation
- Review and provide recommendations to contract terms and conditions and other contractual documents for both Government and commercial customers and coordinate with legal as needed
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Oversee internal Contract Review Process
- Coordinate Divisional and Corporate level approval process and manage signature/documentation requirements
- Serve as a resource to the organization on contractual and compliance questions and issues
- Maintain updated record of contract status with all customers as well as organized system of physical and digital records
- Contract and Government Regulation Compliance
- Ensure key contractual obligations are identified and monitored on a regular basis
- Manage oversight of Government Regulatory requirements such as Conflict Mineral Reporting and compliance with REACH, RoHS, etc.
- Manage compliance with FAR/DFARS requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree along with knowledge and understanding of legal requirements involved with both commercial and government contracts. Minimum of 5 year’s related experience.