Automation Design Engineer
Experienced mechanical/electro-mechanical engineer to be responsible to facilitate the development and implementation of new automated equipment/ systems and improvements to existing equipment/systems within Manufacturing.
- Develop and implement new automated equipment/systems for new or improved manufacturing systems or processes, into production.
- Apply a working knowledge of PLC (programmable logic control) program code for both new applications and troubleshooting existing equipment.
- Perform technology detailed analysis and studies to determine which processes to improve and how to develop and/or improve these processes for the greatest organizational benefit.
BSME or MSME along with five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant work experience
Welder 1 – 2nd Shift
Under direct supervision, set up and perform any one (1) of the following welding processes to produce bellows capsules using standard materials and metals: TIG ID, TIG OD, or Laser ID.
Work from drawings and other documented work instructions. Make standard set-ups and maintain operating conditions . Inspect parts using basic measuring equipment including micrometers, verniers, and leak check equipment.
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
You will have diverse and stimulating assignments focusing on continuous improvement and planning and designing manufacturing processes throughout our facility. This position maximizes efficiency by analyzing all aspects of our manufacturing processes. Provide “hands-on” technical support to multiple departments that may include but are not limited to Stamping, Forging, Chemical Processing, Welding, Heat Treating, Machining, Assembly, and Functional Testing. Provide mechanical engineering support for manufacturing departments to maintain required quality standards, control costs and meet production schedules.
BSME or MSME along with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience (preferably in a job-shop environment)
Access to our facility (and, therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States and properly licensed foreign persons. EOE: minority/female/disability/veteran
Sr. System Administrator
Reporting directly to the Information Technology Manager responsible for the ongoing development, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the overall IT environment; Including support of various application suites and security systems.
- Perform IT system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting and escalating issues, including proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis as necessary.
- Interact with individuals at all levels of the organization to interpret business requirements and propose technological solutions.
- Proactively seek out and implement sustainable solutions in areas of the business where technology can be leveraged to enhance efficiencies and drive productivity.
- Evaluate, recommend, and assist in the procurement of IT solutions to meet identified business needs.
- Evaluate and monitor the market for applicable emerging technologies.
- Maintain growth statistics, space forecasts, hardware and software inventories, and continuity with licensing and maintenance.
Experience Required: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or similar degree, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience along with:
- Microsoft Server Technologies including AD, IIS, DNS, DHCP, CA, Exchange and SharePoint
- Cisco IOS for Switching, Routing and Firewall
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- SQL Database querying (Basic SQL scripting skills)